Phase 5 – Reflection of the course
The synthesis of the “Diarios de campo”
During the process of classroom observation, which I carried out in the San Marcos educational institution, I gained a lot of knowledge that allowed me to relate to the educational environment and its students, this process was very enriching for my training process as a future teacher. in the institution I could know several strategies used by the teacher with the students and how to apply it to achieve the learning objective, it is also important to use teaching materials that allow the understanding of the subject in an easier way. By means of the field diaries during the practice process, a detailed analysis of the classes observed was achieved, thus strengthening the process and developing skills of great importance for the student.
Description of the observed population
During the process the sixth and seventh grades of the educational institution San Marcos were observed, the students observed have an age range of 11 to 13 years, each grade has a diverse population where there are boys and girls, some students are from nearby villages and small towns, while others live in the urban area of the municipality of San Marcos; the children are very attentive and the vast majority strives to improve every day, despite their different economic situations and their diversity in races, genders children maintain a good relationship and respect each other.
Photographic evidence
Description of the practice
Pedagogical practices are an essential element for the training of teachers capable of facing any situation that may arise in educational institutions, allowing trainee teachers to familiarize themselves with the environment and learn about their future work. Observation practices are part of the training path of practices, they are of vital importance and allow teachers to develop innovation skills, likewise, it teaches us about the responsibilities and commitments that teachers have, with these practices we seek to enhance human development, allowing socialization among peers, promoting respect, equality and friendly spaces for collective construction of new knowledge.
Conclusions
During the time I did the internship I acquired new knowledge, this process allows us to develop new skills and promotes previous knowledge about the teaching work, it should be noted that the pedagogical practices reflect an effort of teachers to improve and move towards a more active learning of students and an important responsibility of the teacher to guide them. It also offers the possibility of learning and taking action, growing personally and professionally.
Observation is a systematic process that allows the observer to detect particularities within a given process or context. The development of the observation practices carried out in each of the phases proposed by the course, allowed us to analyze and recognize the different aspects of the educational environment, that is, observation is also a process used in various fields of research. The development of the practices and the analysis carried out during the observation of each class, is of great importance to achieve that we commit ourselves with the teaching work and understand how we should be before the different situations that arise in educational institutions.
To conclude, I consider it important to highlight the importance of the development of the theoretical activities of the course, since they provided us with the necessary knowledge to face observation in the best way; in general my internship experience was very enriching and allowed me to develop fundamental skills for my formative process, during the time I was in the institution I developed important links with students and teachers of the institution, with the practice I could reinforce my previous knowledge about teaching methodologies, likewise, I learned about the most common situations in schools and how to act in front of these seeking the welfare of the students.

.jpeg)
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario